Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Aggrenox

Today is the first day of starting the Aggrenox in the morning and evening.  Sad to report that I do have a headache today.  And all my muscles in my arms and especially upper legs are weak and tender.  A side effect of the double dose of Aggrenox now?  Or fibro pain?  The pamphlet with the medication says that headaches are common yet temporary with Aggrenox.

Last night I laid awake most of the night with pain in my upper right quadrant of my abdomen.  I always worry about my liver when I have pain there as I have NASH - non alcoholic steatohepatitis... the second stage of fatty liver disease.  This morning that pain has moved to my side and back directly behind the liver area.  It is very painful and tender.

Just a little whining today.  Trying to keep plugging along today, albeit slowly.  I haven't gotten much done, a few loads of laundry, dishes and straightening the house up.  

I just might spend the rest of the day knitting on those socks and watching old Roy Rogers' movies.  Bonnie gave us a Roy Rogers DVD collection for Christmas this year, which we are enjoying immensely.  When we lived in Victorville, California a few years ago, we lived not far from where the Roy Rogers Museum was.  It isn't there anymore as it was moved to Branson, Missouri.  It is fun to watch the old movies and recognize different mountains or other areas from the High Desert before it was so populated.

No comments: